15th April 2022, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Anthropology) in Allahabad State University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study PhD(Anthropology) course in Allahabad State University. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th April 2022, 05:25 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Anthropology) in Allahabad State University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Anthropology) in Allahabad State University?

The university conducts CRET for admission to its Ph.D. programme ,

The students who have cleared UGC NET / CSIR NET or GATE do not require to appear for CRET.

The duration of the course is 3 years.
15th April 2022, 07:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Anthropology) in Allahabad State University?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Anthropology at Allahabad State University. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the Research Entrance Examination followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference which is www.prsuprayagraj.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?