25th December 2021, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biostatistics) in Cambridge University? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Cambridge University for studying PhD(Biostatistics)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

26th December 2021, 10:19 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biostatistics) in Cambridge University? Duration of this course?

Is an entrance exam available to study Ph.D. (Biostatistics) at Cambridge University? Duration of this course?

A test is conducted by Cambridge University to accept admissions for this course.
Completion normally requires three or four years of full-time study, or at least five years of part-time study, including a probationary period. Terms of research are normally consecutive and, for full-time students, require residency in Cambridge.
26th December 2021, 11:17 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biostatistics) in Cambridge University? Duration of this course?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biostatistics) in Cambridge University? Duration of this course?

GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores are often required for admittance into PhD programs in the US, so it is a good idea to take the GRE before you can apply. It takes a couple of months to get your scores back, so make sure that you take the GRE well in advance of beginning the application process.
28th December 2021, 12:06 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Cambridge PhD is intellectually demanding
And candidate needs high motivation to persue the program.
They must pass 1st year assessment to continue their PhD study.
If you already don't have good grades then , you might not able to hack it.
There are various entrance exam like UGC NET
CSIR
GATE
Or they make take their own university level entrance exam to admit the students.
Language requirement is also compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?