22nd August 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD Biotechnology in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University for studying PhD program in Biotechnology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

23rd August 2022, 09:02 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD Biotechnology in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Biotechnology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET and UGC CSIR NET.
24th August 2022, 01:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD Biotechnology in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD Biotechnology in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University are as follows:-

CSIR - UGC
CSIR - JRF
NET
GATE.
25th August 2022, 11:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Biotechnology at Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University. Admission selection is made on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by an interview that the university conducts.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.angrau.ac.in
26th August 2022, 01:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study PhD Biotechnology in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University are as follows:-

CSIR - UGC
CSIR - JRF
NET
GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?