26th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University?

Please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Biotechnology in South Asian University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap.

29th June 2019, 04:47 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University?

Yes, Entrance exam is available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University.

The duration of the Entrance Test will be 2 hours and the question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each in two parts with 1/4 negative marking on wrong answers.

The candidates are required to have masters from an institution recognized by the government with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.

You can check the website http://sau.int/admissions/admission-notice/54-admissions/2019-session/681-phd-biotechnology-entrance-2019.html for detailed information.
29th June 2019, 03:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University?

In order to get admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University, aspirant have to appear in common entrance exam which is held in all the SAARC countries. Admissions are made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test followed by an interview.

Candidates can visit the official website link given below for details;
http://sau.int/admissions/admission-...ance-2019.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?