28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Computer Science and Engineering from Tezpur University. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  2. Does Tezpur University offer BA(Geography) course?
  3. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of environmental science in Tezpur University
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  6. Which books should I prefer studying for MA entrance conducted my Tezpur University?
  7. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  8. Admission criteria to study B.A.B.Ed in Tezpur University?
  9. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  10. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Tezpur University?
  11. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  12. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University? -- [New]
  13. List of best 50 colleges for doing genetic engineering in India?
  14. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  16. Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?
  17. Entrance exam available to study MBA in Germany?
  18. Required percentage in Science subjects for admission in B.Tech in Tezpur University?
29th June 2018, 06:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Computer Science and Engineering from Tezpur University. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for a Written Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the computer science department of the Tezpur University for the admission to study PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. Candidates with a valid GATE score or NET/SET shall be exempted from the written examination. Candidates with MTech in Computer Science / IT / Electronics or MCA or MSc Computer Science / IT with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Computer Science and Engineering at Tezpur University. BE/BTech with 75% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with a valid GATE score are also eligible to study PhD Computer Science and Engineering at Tezpur University.
1st July 2018, 09:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

Entrance Exam available to pursue PhD in Computer Science and Engineering in Tezpur University;

Yes, there is an entrance examination available in order to pursue PhD in Computer Science and Engineering course. Admission is done through Interview or Written Test and it generally varies from course to course.

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Computer Science and Engineering in Tezpur University is given below,

<> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses in order to pursue this course.n
* M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics or IT
(or)
* Master of Computer Applications
(or)
* M.Sc in IT or Computer Science
(or)
* B.E/ B.Tech with 80% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with valid GATE score.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?