2nd June 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dairy Chemistry) in NDRI-Karnal?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in NDRI-Karnal for studying PhD in Dairy Chemistry course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

5th June 2019, 05:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dairy Chemistry) in NDRI-Karnal?

You will need to have sit in the entrance exam to study PhD(Dairy Chemistry) in NDRI-Karnal. The entrance exam is conducted in online mode. Admission will be on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
You can visit the below mentioned official website of NDRI, Karnal for details;
http://www.ndri.res.in
6th June 2019, 05:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dairy Chemistry) in NDRI-Karnal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in NDRI-Karnal for studying PhD in Dairy Chemistry course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Examination for the admission to study PhD (Dairy Chemistry) in NDRI-Karnal. The PhD Entrance Examination in NDRI-Karnal contains objective type multiple choice questions in subject matter and duration of the PhD Entrance Examination is 2 hours. Candidates should score at least 50% marks in the PhD Entrance Examination for the admission to stud PhD (Dairy Chemistry) in NDRI-Karnal.
7th June 2019, 01:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
An entrance examination is conducted by the National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Karnal admission for Ph.D. Dairy Chemistry course.
Normally the entrance exam will be held during the month of May/June. The candidates are selected based on marks scored in Entrance Examination and Counselling.

Contact Details:
Karnal, Haryana India
Pin Code: 132001
Telephone: +91-814-252800/254372, 20816/26
Fax: +91-814-250042
7th June 2019, 10:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Diary Chemistry at NDRI (National Diary Research Institute), Karnal.

The final selection for admission to PhD will be based on merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination which is conducted by the institute followed by counseling.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ndri.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?