11th August 2022, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Vivekananda Global University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Engineering Education from Vivekananda Global University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

11th August 2022, 11:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Vivekananda Global University?

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SET to study PhD Engineering Education at Vivekananda Global University.

The admission procedure to study PhD Engineering Education is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
13th August 2022, 02:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Vivekananda Global University?

Different entrance exams conducted for admission to PhD in Engineering and Technology are GATE, SLET, TIFR GS, NET JRF etc. Top Colleges offering PhD in Engineering and Technology are P.S.G College of Technology, Coimbatore, SRM Engineering College, Kanchipuram, Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai etc.
13th August 2022, 06:57 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters in a same stream from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks can do PhD Engineering Education.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Entrance exam called GATE, NET and SLET.
14th August 2022, 01:13 PM
Msdhoni02

Entrance exams:

1. UGC NET Exam.

2. CSIR-UGC NET exam.

3. DBT JRF Biotech Entrance Test.

4. TIFR Graduate School Admission Entrance Test.
14th August 2022, 03:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Various entrance exams are held for admission to Ph.D in Engineering and Technology.To study PhD (Engineering Education) in VGU, candidates have to appear in these entrance exams like GATE, SLET, TIFR GS, NET JRF etc. For further more details about this, candidates can check it on Google.
14th August 2022, 08:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed their masters with atleast 55% marks in equivalent stream are eligible for PhD.

They must have completed their bachelor's with same stream from a recognised board.

The admission us granted on the basis of entrance exam and personal interview.

In case they have appeared for
UGC NET
CSIR UGC JRF
NET JRF
M.phil
ICAR etc are exempted from entrance exam and directly appear for interview.
14th August 2022, 10:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Engineering Education at Vivekananda Global University. Admission selection is made on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is https://vgu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?