25th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology for studying PhD in English Literature course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

26th September 2018, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology for studying PhD in English Literature course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Islamic University of Science and Technology conduct the PhD Entrance Test for the admission to study PhD in English Language and Literature. Candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/SET/GATE shall be exempted from the entrance test. They should also appear for the Viva Voce / presentation for the admission to study PhD in English Language and Literature in Islamic University of Science and Technology. Islamic University of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?