19th May 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Film and Mass Communication) in Sharda University?

Hi everyone, I want to join Sharda University for studying PhD(Film and Mass Communication). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

24th May 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Film and Mass Communication) in Sharda University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Sharda University for studying PhD(Film and Mass Communication). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Sharda University conducts a PhD Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD in Mass Communication program. Candidates who have qualified MPhil Degree or Fellowship or NET or GATE are exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Test. They have to appear for interview directly for the admission to study PhD in Mass Communication in Sharda University. The PhD Entrance Test contains research aptitude and core subject. The PhD Entrance Examination is conducted normally in June and December months.
24th May 2019, 10:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Film and Mass Communication) in Sharda University?

Yes, the Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Film and Mass Communication at Sharda University. Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is the entrance examination test which is conducted by the university.

CSIR NET/UGC NET or GATE qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for this course. Qualified students are followed by a personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website for your reference that is www.sharda.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?