13th January 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Food and Dairy Technology from National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th January 2019, 08:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal?

In order to study PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, you have to appear in the written examination, which will be consist of only one paper based on relevant subject of 2 hours duration and of 150 marks. There will be objective type with multiple choice questions in the paper. The selected of the candidates will be based on marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.

For details visit;
http://www.ndri.res.in/ndri/design/d...hilosophy.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?