26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(History) in Rani Durgavati University?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Indo American Research Center for PhD course in History? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Rani Durgavati University.

29th October 2021, 03:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(History) in Rani Durgavati University?

Entrance exam to study PhD History at Rani Durgavati University .You will have to appear in the entrance exam called CSIR UGC NET, UGC-NET and JMI.

Qualification required:-
You must have a master's degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
29th October 2021, 07:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(History) in Rani Durgavati University?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in History at Rani Durgavati University. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the Doctoral Entrance Test (DET)followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. The candidates who have qualified NET will be exempted from the entrance test but will have to appear for the interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rdunijbpin.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?