25th May 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Information Technology) course in Lovely Professional University. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

26th May 2019, 04:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University are as follows:-
PET
NET
GATE
CSIR
26th May 2019, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University?

You can get admission based on your NET/SET qualification in the relevant subject. Most of the universities prefer candidates with NET/SET score for admission in the PhD programme. Just make sure you have got a good score.

If you haven't got the above scores then you can appear for the entrance exam conducted by the Lovely Professional University itself. They also conducted their own entrance exam for remaining seats.
27th May 2019, 01:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Lovely Professional University conducts National Entrance and Scholarship Test namely LPUNEST (Ph.D.) for PhD(Information Technology) aspirants. Candidates who qualify the entrance test, are shortlisted for interview for final selection.

For details;
https://nest.lpu.in/phd/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?