31st December 2018, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

I want to join Garden City University for studying PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

11th August 2022, 03:03 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

The entrance exam called UGC-NET to study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication.
12th August 2022, 07:05 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication at Garden City University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
14th August 2022, 12:40 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Exam:-
UGC-NET

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Admission Procedure:

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Journalism and Mass Communication with minimum 55%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?