17th April 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Maharishi Arvind University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Library & Information Science from Maharishi Arvind University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

24th April 2019, 04:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Maharishi Arvind University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Maharishi Arvind University are:-
MAU
NET
GATE
24th April 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Maharishi Arvind University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Library & Information Science from Maharishi Arvind University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

To study PhD Library & Information Science in the Maharishi Arvind University, students have to clear the PhD Entrance Examination (written test) and Interview. Students who have cleared the written test are eligible for the interview to study PhD Library & Information Science in the Maharishi Arvind University. Interested candidates can download the application from the university website and filled in application along with prescribed documents and DD should be sent to the Registrar, Maharishi Arvind University. Duration of the PhD Library & Information Science is three years.
26th April 2019, 11:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance exam is available to study PhD in Library & Information Science at Maharishi Arvind University. This entrance test is conducted by the university and is followed by the personal interview for admission.

This written test will be of 100 marks with 2 sections as below:-

Part A - Research Methodology

Total Marks - 50
Number of Questions - 50

Part B - Subject Specific

Total Marks - 50
Number of Questions - 50

Total duration is 2 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?