17th March 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Linguistics) in Osmania University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Linguistics from Osmania University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

26th March 2019, 03:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Linguistics) in Osmania University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Linguistics) in Osmania University are as follows:-
GATE
NET
JEST
SET-TS
SET-AP
GPAT
Ph.D. eligibility test

Admission will be offered to the candidates with a valid score in entrance examination.
28th March 2019, 10:47 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Linguistics) in Osmania University?

The prospective candidates are given admission to PhD courses based on the entrance exam conducted by the university which is known as "PhD Eligibility Test". The qualified candidates are required to attend PhD admission interview.The general format of the entrance test consists of objective type question for a maximum of 100 marks. The entrance test comprises of P.G. level syllabus as approved by the board of studies of Osmania University. The minimum qualifying marks is 40% for open category students, 35% marks in case of OBC students and 30% marks for SC/ST students. Students belonging to PWD category are given a relaxation of 5% in each of the above category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?