10th January 2019, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Mathematics) course in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th May 2022, 11:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Yes,you will have to appear in the entrance exam called NET to study PhD Mathematics at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya.

For PhD Mathematics, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?