14th December 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Osmania University?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me which entrance exam I need to give so that I can secure admission in Osmania University for studying PhD in Mathematics? I am interested to do PhD in Mathematics in Osmania University. Please tell me asap.

21st December 2018, 11:05 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Osmania University?

Yes, you must appear and qualify in the PhD eligibility test conducted by Osmania University.

Since you are interested in PhD in Mathematics course, so you have to select Mathematics subject in PhD eligibility test conducted by the Osmania University.

You can also apply any one of the entrance exams like NET/ SET-TS/AP/ JEST/ GATE/ GPAT to get admission for PhD in Mathematics course at Osmania University.

Please refer to the attachment below for more information about PhD admission process in Osmania University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph.D.Rules 2017 _1_.pdf(58.8 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?