19th May 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Philosophy) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

I want to join Jawaharlal Nehru University for studying PhD(Philosophy) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

24th May 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Philosophy) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Jawaharlal Nehru University for studying PhD(Philosophy) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Entrance examination available to study PhD in Philosophy in Jawaharlal Nehru University is a written examination in many centers across India and South Asia conducted by the university. Candidates who qualify the written examination have to appear for the viva-voce for the admission to study PhD in Philosophy in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Candidates have to submit the research proposal (2000 to 2500 words) for a doctoral thesis. Maximum marks for the written examination is 75 and viva-voce is 25.
25th May 2019, 10:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Philosophy) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You need to appear and qualify in the written examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University. Those who qualify in the written examination have to appear for the interview for the admission to study Ph.D. in Philosophy at Jawaharlal Nehru University. Jawaharlal Nehru University can also accept UGC NET exam score card.

Official website -> https://www.jnu.ac.in/
25th May 2019, 06:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination accepted to study PhD (Philosophy) in Jawaharlal Nehru University are as follows:-
NET
Delhi University Entrance Examination
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Entrance Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?