21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physics) with scholarship in Patna University?

I have just enter in 2nd year of my MSc(Physics) from Patna University. I want to do PhD from Patna University in Physics. Please inform me about the procedure for admission? And which entrance exam I give? I want admission with scholarship. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship for doing B.Ed in Patna?
  2. Which type of questions are asked in Ph.D entrance exam of Patna University?
  3. When the University of Patna conducts entrance exam for B.Ed course? Seats available for B.Ed course?
  4. Can I get Education loan to study BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?
  6. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study BE in Stanford University? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study BE in Nottingham Trent University?
  10. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study BTech in Karunya University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.A.(International Relations) in Webster University?
  15. What should I do to reclaim my scholarship if the date is already over in Oriental College, Patna?
  16. Can we get study scholarship every year? Procedure to apply for scholarship exam?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study BTech in Lovely Professional University?
  18. How to study MCA from Patna University? Subject details and admission criteria?
12th September 2019, 02:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physics) with scholarship in Patna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just enter in 2nd year of my MSc(Physics) from Patna University. I want to do PhD from Patna University in Physics. Please inform me about the procedure for admission? And which entrance exam I give? I want admission with scholarship. Please help me.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Patna University:-

1.CSIR NET

2.GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?