2nd December 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Assam University?

Hi everyone, I want to join Assam University for studying PhD(Political Science). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me as soon as possible.

4th December 2021, 06:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Assam University?

Top entrance exam for PhD are:_
NET
CTET
RET
GATE
PET etc
Admission is merit based.
For being eligible candidate must have completed master's degree with 60% marks.
Those who have cleared any one of the above exams are called for interview /group discussion.
6th December 2021, 11:39 AM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Assam University?

The entrance exam to study PhD Political Science at Assam University is you have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and UGC-NET.
For PhD Political Science candidates must have a master's degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
6th December 2021, 08:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Political Science at Assam University. Admission selection will be on the basis of CRET (Combined Research Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree or MPhil in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.aus.ac.in
7th December 2021, 08:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in Research Entrance Exam (RET) and you have to qualify for this exam to study Ph.D. (Political Science) at Assam University.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
http://www.aus.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?