23rd July 2022, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Public Administration) in Panjab University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Public Administration in Panjab University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

24th July 2022, 01:08 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Public Administration) in Panjab University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Public Administration at Panjab University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
24th July 2022, 08:41 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Public Administration) in Panjab University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Public Administration) in Panjab University:-

Entrance exam to study PhD ( Public Administration ) in Punjabi University is as follows:-

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by University.

Applicant can also get admission through CSIR/UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Final selection will be done through personal interview.

For more information you can visit the official website - https://puchd.ac.in
27th July 2022, 12:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Administration at Panjab University. Admission selection is made on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by an interview that the university conducts.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.puchd.ac.in
27th July 2022, 01:14 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for PhD Public Administration is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks can study PhD Public Administration.

The entrance exam called UGC-NET.

Duration of PhD Public Administration is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?