24th March 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Sociology) in Saurashtra University?

Hi everyone, I want to join Saurashtra University for studying PhD(Sociology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

27th March 2019, 08:35 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Sociology) in Saurashtra University?

There shall be an entrance test for admission into PhD programmes of the university every year. The entrance test will be held on 31st July of every year. The student who cleared the test is eligible for the registration of PhD course. A candidate who qualifies the entrance test for PhD shall apply to the relevant department for registration. A candidate who qualifies the entrance test is eligible to apply every year till he/she gets registered.
29th March 2019, 02:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Sociology) in Saurashtra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Saurashtra University for studying PhD(Sociology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the University for the admission to study PhD (Sociology) in Saurashtra University. Students seeking admission to study PhD (Sociology) should have passed a PG Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university. Those candidates who have passed NET / SLET / SET examinations are exempted from appearing in the entrance test to study PhD (Sociology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?