16th August 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Mysore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, can any of you help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Mysore for studying PhD in Computer Science program? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

30th April 2021, 03:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Mysore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Mysore is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have secure minimum 70 percentile marks in entrance to get admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?