8th March 2020, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, can any of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission into Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute to pursue PhD in Physical Education program? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

26th December 2020, 03:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute is as follows.

Applicant's admission will be done through merit of the entrance examination conducted by the University of Madras.

Applicant must have completed master degree or M.Phil degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?