15th April 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?

Friends,
I have completed my M.A. in Economics.
I want to do PhD in Economics from
London School of Economics.
I want to know about the entrance exam
which help me to take admission.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  3. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  4. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  5. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  6. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  7. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  9. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  10. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  11. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  12. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  13. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  14. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  15. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?
  18. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2015, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?

For admission in Ph.D in Economics abroad you need to apply for GRE and try to score a decent score in it. Most of the top Universities abroad utilize GRE score to give admission in Ph.D programs. If you have a excellent score in GRE then you might be eligible for scholarship also after getting admission.

Also, you need to clear IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency as most of the universities teach in English medium and you need to have ability to speak, write and understand English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?