29th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Chaudhary Devi Lal University for studying PhD in Business Administration course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

1st August 2019, 06:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is an entrance exam required to get admission in PhD(Business Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University. The entrance test is conducted by the Controller of Exams of the University. Qualified candidates from entrance test are invited for personal interview.
Cutoff score of entrance test is subject to change every years. It depends on the availabllity of seats and total number of candidates appear in the entrance test.

More information is available at official website link given below;
https://www.cdlu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?