5th August 2019, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Geography) in Mysore University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in Mysore University for PhD course in Geography? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Mysore University. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

13th August 2019, 12:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Geography) in Mysore University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Candidates seeking for admission to PhD(Geography) in Mysore University will need to have sit in the PhD Entrance Test conducted by university. Candidates will need to obtain at least 50% marks in the entrance test to be called for Interview/Counselling.
Those who have qualified UGC/CSIR (JRF) Fellowships / Lectureship through UGC/CSIR NET Examination/ K-SET/ GATE / Government/Aided College Teachers under FIP /MPhil degree holder are exempted from PhD Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?