15th August 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Liberal Arts) in IIT-Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to join IIT-Hyderabad for studying PhD(Liberal Arts). Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can enroll for this PhD course? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

19th August 2019, 05:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Liberal Arts) in IIT-Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination is available to study PhD in Liberal Arts at IIT - Hyderabad. The minimum eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of interview which is conducted by the institute. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iith.ac.in
21st August 2019, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Liberal Arts) in IIT-Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join IIT-Hyderabad for studying PhD(Liberal Arts). Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can enroll for this PhD course? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.
List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

There are no specific cutoff marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?