2nd December 2020, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Economics from Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. So, I just want to know what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

4th December 2020, 10:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a PhD in Economics at Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a written test followed by counseling. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in a relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is http://dsmru.up.nic.in/
4th December 2020, 11:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University is as follows.

Applicant can secure admission through any national level entrance exam .

Applicant have to go through counseling procedure of entrance exam to get admission.

Applicant must have minimum score of 50% to get admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?