28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD Biotechnology in College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do PhD(Biotechnology) from College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this PhD course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

30th July 2021, 11:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD Biotechnology in College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar?

The fee expenses of PhD Biotechnology in College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar are given below.

** First year = Rs.78000

** Second year = Rs.75000

** Third year = Rs.75000

The course duration of PhD Biotechnology in College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar is three years.
31st July 2021, 10:58 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD Biotechnology in College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar?

Fee expenses of PhD Biotechnology in College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar is as follows.

Applicant will be paying Rs. 12000 each semester for 6 semesters.

Applicant will also pay admission fee of Rs. 5000.

On the basis of valid score of GATE/ CSIR / UGC NET , you can secure admission in any recognized university for PhD course.

You can also secure position through exam conducted by university followed by interview.
https://www.cet.edu.in/index.php
31st July 2021, 08:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of Ph.D. Biotechnology in College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar. The average Ph.D. fees in India are 10000 to 50000 INR per annum. The duration of the course is 3 to 5 years.

31st July 2021, 09:38 PM
Msdhoni02

Fee expenses of Ph.D. Biotechnology in the College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar is somewhere close to INR 10,000 to INR 1,50,000.

The average salary is INR 3 LPA - INR 15 LPA.

Admission Process -On the basis of the Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?