31st December 2018, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Management Studies) in Birla Global University?

Hello friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of PhD(Management Studies) course which is available in Birla Global University. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th January 2019, 04:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Management Studies) in Birla Global University?

PhD(Management Studies) in Birla Global University is course duration of minimum 3 years and maximum of 6 years. Fee expenses of PhD(Management Studies) are given below.

Application Fee (For entrance examination of Ph.D. programme): Rs. 1000/-
Fee for Registration in Ph.D. programme: Rs. 2000/-

Semester course work fee:
For scholars from India: Rs. 60,000/- per semester,
For Scholars from foreign countries: Rs. 5 lacs equivalent foreign currency for three years including the year of course work.

Fee for Ph.D. programme beyond three years:

For Scholars from India: Rs. 60,000/- per semester for extension of Ph.D. work for a semester/s or part thereof.

For Scholars from foreign countries: Proportionate fees in the Ratio of (500000/6) for extension of Ph.D. work for a semester or part thereof.

For more details, visit:
https://www.bgu.ac.in/doctoral-program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?