5th May 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Good NET coaching centre in Kolkata?

sir, i am a final sem student of MBA -HR ......i will seat for final sem in may ana result being expected in june....i want to do doctorate in HR in bengal.....for that pourpose i want to know if there is any good coaching centre for NET EXAM in kolkata....i will be highly obliged if you kindly inform me about the coaching centres in kolkata for NET EXAM.................

10th May 2014, 11:20 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good NET coaching centre in Kolkata?

NET which is known as the National Entrance test is the very good entrance exam in which the student can join in the doctorate course which is very best for the student who has already completed the degree course and the postgraduate course. This course is not very difficult or not so easy. This course is very useful in your career.

This course is making the student very successful and the student can gain more knowledge in the previous degree and postgraduate course. That’s why the student can know the every subject he was already read and also make his career fine. The students are the most talented students who are taking admission in this course. There are so many coaching centres are there to give coaching in this national Entrance test course. This courses the very good and useful for his doctorate career.

The coaching centres are giving a lot of opportunities and facilities to the students they are giving the study material, personal coaching, books, notes, coaching centre’s bag and many more things. They are also giving a good coaching and make their knowledge in this entrance exam. So for this reasons the student can make him proud.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?