12th June 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines for Ph.D in Finance for MBA in Finance passed candidate?

sir
i completed mba finance and i want to
do phd in finance ao please send me the guidelines for it
please send me as soon as possible
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  3. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  4. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  5. Basic Detail about higher course in accounts?
  6. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  7. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  8. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  9. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  10. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  11. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  12. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  13. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  14. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  16. Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM
  17. Is there any government job for MBa Finance holder where PhD is sponsored?
  18. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
9th January 2017, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines for Ph.D in Finance for MBA in Finance passed candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i completed mba finance and i want to
do phd in finance ao please send me the guidelines for it
please send me as soon as possible
thank you

Candidates after completion of master’s degree in finance with at least fifty five percent marks can pursue PhD in Finance. The candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE will be admitted through interview for the PhD in Finance. For others the admission will be done through an entrance examination and interview. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to the PhD in Finance after completion of MBA in Finance. The universities offering the PhD in Finance are given below;

University of Delhi - Official Website

BITS Pilani - Official Website

IFMR - Official Website

SIES College of Management Studies - Official Website

Sir Padampat Singhania University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?