2nd December 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Teaching position in Government diploma college while pursuing PhD?

I have done M.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering specialization from a Gov. institute. Now I am working as Assistant Prof. in a pvt engineering college. I have teaching experience of 4years and industrial experience 6years. Also I am perusing PhD. My age is 38Years. My question is can I apply for the lecturer post in any gov. polytechnic college? What is the procedure for that?

3rd December 2021, 11:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Teaching position in Government diploma college while pursuing PhD?

In order to become a lecturer, one has to have B.E/B.tech/ Masters degree in subject one wants to teach.

For being selected as a lecturer , NET is must.
The selection is based on writen exam and awarding weightage marks during certificate verification.

Eligible candidates can apply here
www.trb.tn.nic.in website.
4th December 2021, 01:34 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Teaching position in Government diploma college while pursuing PhD?

First of all,
If you are in teaching in a college then you are at the best place for PhD.

And, Just have some good relation with the senior faculties whop have earlier mentored other for PhD.
Or, then you can easily do it ,even universities pay a good amount if you are doing PhD and then coming back to teach in same clg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?