8th August 2021, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How can become a Scientist after BTech in IT?

I am a btech it student. I want to be a scientist, how can i become a scientist? Now i am continuing my btech in IT. Please guide me to become a scientist.

8th August 2021, 05:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can become a Scientist after BTech in IT?

°°° If you are interested to become a scientist in ISRO that stands for Indian Space Research Organisation, then after completion of Bachelor of Technology in information technology, you have to appear in the exam known as ISRO centralised recruitment board exam.
The eligibility for taking this exam is that a candidate must hold a BTech or BE degree in computer science/ Electronics or mechanical or any other related field with then minimum aggregate of 65% marks of 6.8 CGPA on a scale of 10.
After clearing the exam the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a written test and an interview round to join the organisation successfully.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://isro.gov.in
8th August 2021, 10:41 PM
periwinkle09876

After completion of BTech in information technology you have to appear in the ISRO centralised recruitment board exam.
The eligibility for taking this exam is that a candidate must hold a bachelor degree in computer science/ electronics/mechanical engineering or any other related field with a minimum aggregate of 65% marks or 6.8 CGPA on a scale of 10.
The shortlisted candidates have to appear for a written test and an interview round to join the organisation.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://isro.gov.in
9th August 2021, 03:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a Scientist after BTech in IT, you can appear for the entrance examination GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) to get admission in the top reputed institutions like IITs and IISc. Thereafter go for PhD in related specializations, you need to do research and develop your skills as it takes lots of time and management to become a scientist.

A candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate at the graduation level and a Master's in a specific stream with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
10th August 2021, 08:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You cannot become Scientist by pursuing BTech.

You need to complete PhD or Doctorate.

Then you can a research and developed your skills.

It takes lots of time and management to become a scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?