11th October 2021, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD(Physics) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Hello friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Physics) from Central University of Tamil Nadu. I would like to know how I can apply to secure admission for this PhD course at this university? Kindly let me know the admission procedure for this PhD in this university. Thank you!

13th October 2021, 03:34 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Physics) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Please follow the listed below procedures for Central University of Tamil Nadu admission:-

Online Registration

Your Email Id and

Date of Birth
14th October 2021, 10:18 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Physics) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

The Central University offers course in UG/ integrated, PG and research level courses.

The common entrance exam (CUCET)at university level is conducted fir admission purpose.
On successfully qualifying the exam, candidates can easily get admission to PhD programme.
Almost 10,000 candidates appeared for CUCET every year.

Department may conduct written test if needed.
Preference is given to candidates with JRF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?