7th July 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I enroll to study PhD in Management in Global Open University?

Hello guys,
I want to enroll myself in PhD in Management course in Global Open University. Please tell me how can I enroll for PhD in Management course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  2. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  3. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  5. Is Global open university Nagaland UGC reconzed?
  6. When do I have to enroll for Ph.D from Pune University?
  7. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  8. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  9. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?
  10. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree from IGNOU or Jammu University? I have done 3 year course in disaster management from Global Open University, Nagaland
  11. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  12. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  13. Which are the universities in India offering correspondence undergraduate course in Law?
  14. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do higher studies along with defence service?
  16. How to pursue distance through B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  18. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
14th May 2016, 09:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enroll to study PhD in Management in Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I want to enroll myself in PhD in Management course in Global Open University. Please tell me how can I enroll for PhD in Management course in this university?
Sorry, the Global Open University does not have the research course. So you can study the course in some other universities. The eligibility to study the PhD in Management is a pass in post graduate degree in Management or related subjects with the minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. The course is available in the universities such as;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?