14th February 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in ICAR or BHU to study PhD in Horticulture?

sir
i want to do phd course in horticulture
subject....i am interested to do my phd from
icar or from bhu....so kindly tell me
what i have to do for this?
how can i get admission?

16th February 2015, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in ICAR or BHU to study PhD in Horticulture?

For getting admission in prestigious University like BHU you have to clear exams like CSIR/UGC NET or ICAR JRF or SLET or any other JRF exam. Admission in ICAR and BHU is totally based on these scores and you have to clear any of these exams with a good score.

There are other ways too for getting admission like through M.Phil qualification or through experience in relevant field. Those with a teaching fellowship can also apply for admission in Ph.D program without appearing for any other exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?