1st July 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in PhD in Natural Resource Management being a M.Tech postgraduate?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Tech and I want to do PhD in Natural Resource Management. Kindly tell me how I can get admission?
Kind regards-
Mohan Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  3. Scope of M.Sc. in natural resource management? Can I apply for NET exam after M.Sc. in natural resource management?
  4. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  5. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  8. How to join in Sanitory Inspector course?
  9. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  10. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  11. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  12. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  13. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  14. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  15. Next step for PhD after JRF in Human Resource? Difference between JRF and PhD?
  16. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  17. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  18. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2015, 05:12 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in PhD in Natural Resource Management being a M.Tech postgraduate?

If you have 55% marks in your Masters Degree then you are eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the NET Examination and once you have done so you need to apply in the University of your choice for the course of PhD in Natural Resource Management.
There will be a Personal Interview after you choose the University and if you clear the Interview you will be able to study the course of PhD in Computer Science.
This is the process that you need to follow to get admission to the course of PhD in Natural Resource Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?