19th December 2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Computer Science) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Respected Sir, I want to get fellowship for studying PhD in Computer Science course from Savitribai Phule Pune University. Please help me to know how I can get a fellowship for this PhD program? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st December 2020, 09:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Computer Science) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Procedure to get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Computer Science) in Savitribai Phule Pune University is as follows.

Once you complete application procedure, you have to go through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant's score should be more than cutoff score of entrance exam.

Applicant have to go through personal interview also to get selected.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs.25000 per month throughout the course.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.unipune.ac.in
23rd December 2020, 09:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Computer Science) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Pune university offers following scholarship
Post. Matric scholarship
UKIERI scholarship
Circular regarding ph.D stipend for college student...

SPPU used to give rs 8000 monthly for ph.D

Those who got admission in 2018_19 were given stipend after students protest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?