9th April 2023, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I get NET eCertificate?

I have received the message from ugc net Beauro that my E certificate has been dispatched to my inbox.but when I checked I could not find it.My E-mail ID, [email protected].
Then, how can I get my E-certificate.

12th April 2023, 12:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get NET eCertificate?

To get the e-certificate for UGC NET, you can refer to the link ecertificate.nta.ac.in/candidateLogin.php or www.ugcnetonline.in/download/ and fill out your credentials to get your E-Certificate if you have qualified the same examination.

Further, in case you are still not able to download the E-Certificate, you can contact UGC officials regarding the same issue through a phone call or e-mail details mentioned on the above link. You can also visit any nearby UGC office.
12th April 2023, 01:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get NET eCertificate:-

Visit the official website -
ecertificate.nta.ac.in to download the UGC NET certificate.

On the homepage, candidates will have to login after selecting the "Institution" and Captcha code.

Click the 'Proceed' button.
12th April 2023, 02:33 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Step 1: Visit the official website- ecertificate.nta.ac.in to download the UGC NET certificate.

Step 2: On the homepage, candidates will have to login after selecting the “Institution” and Captcha Code. Candidates will then have to select UGC-NET from the dropdown list.

Step 3: Click the ‘Proceed’ button.

Step 4: Now, enter the Application Number (12 digit number) or Roll Number (Alphanumeric Number), date of birth, exam session, and captcha code.

Step 5: The UGC NET certificate / JRF Award Letter will be displayed on the screen.

Step 6: Now, check the UGC NET certificate or JRF Award Letter carefully.

Step 7: Download the UGC NET e-certificate 2022 and get a copy of it for your reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?