26th April 2020, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I join PhD program being a Software Engineer with 5 years of working experience?

Hi Sir, I am a Software Engineer. I have 5 yeard of working experience right now and I am a BE CSE graduate. I want to do a PhD program now. I would like to know how I can enrol for a PhD program? And I don't want to left my job. Kindly help me in this regard.

7th October 2020, 09:37 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join PhD program being a Software Engineer with 5 years of working experience?

Procedure to join PhD program being a Software Engineer with 5 years of working experience is given below.

1. You can visit any university website offering part time PhD program.

2. Fill application form for Part Time PhD program.

3. Update working experience letter and all required document.

4. Pay application fee.

5. Submit it and take printout of final submission.

There is no need to appear national level entrance exam for part time PhD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?