26th June 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?

HI

I did my MBA in Finance i want to do further studies
in Phd In Management from Hyderabad central university
how to prepare in entrance exam and qualified?
plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  2. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  3. Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University and EFLU?
  5. When is the B.Com (hons) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  6. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
  10. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
  12. How to study for M.A English in Hyderabad Central University?
  13. Previous years papers of MSc entrance of Hyderabad Central University?
  14. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university
  16. Hyderabad central university MBA entrance papers?
  17. How to do CS and LLB while studying B.Com final year
  18. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry of Hyderabad Central University?
28th July 2017, 07:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?

In order to appear in Ph.D Management Entrance Examination conducted by Hyderabad Central University, you are required to have a good strategic preparation.

I suggest you to refer the books that are recommended for UGC NET Examination. So that syllabus conducted by Hyderabad Central University examination is almost equal to the syllabus of UGC NET Examination.

Some of the recommended books are,

>> UGC NET or SET (LS and JRF) Management Paper I, II and III by Mohit Agarwal by Arihant publications

>> CBSE UGC NET: Management Previous Papers Solved Papers I, II and III by Sima Kumari

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?