25th June 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Ph.D in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Puducherry University?

Respected Sir,
I am Hemant Barik is earnestly a follower of Sri Aurobindo. I have degree in engg(Electrical) and have MBA in HRM from IGNOU. I am interested to persue My PHD courses in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Puducherry University.
Please help me to do that.
Thank you
Kind regards,
Hemant

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date to apply for KAS entrance exam? When is the exam scheduled?
  2. Best colleges in and around Delhi for pursuing Sound/Audio Engineering? Is Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication a good avenue for pursing the course?
  3. How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks
  4. Which is better between National institute of advertising and Sri Aurobindo College of Arts?
  5. Contact information of the colleges offering Bioinformatics in India?
  6. Is doing Ph.D in MBA Puducherry University AICTE approved?
  7. Is Ph.D in MBA at Puducherry University AICTE approved?
  8. List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine
  9. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  10. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
  11. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  12. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
  13. Which is the best institute in Kerala offer Bio-Informatics course? Job opportunities in this course?
  14. Previous papers of PhD Management studies of Hyderabad university
  15. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship? -- [New]
  16. Ph.D in zoology: How to apply, Qualifications, Entrance Exams and Details -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Institutions for research in Bio Inorganic Chemistry?
  18. Best Medical colleges in India for studies upto PhD and their fees?
7th January 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study Ph.D in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Puducherry University?

How can I pursue phd in Aurobindo studies through distance mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?