3rd June 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD(Accountancy) after completing MCom?

Sir, I am doing MCom program. I want to do PhD in Accountancy program. Kindly tell me after completing my Post Graduation, what I can do for studying PhD in Accountancy? Please let me know immediately.

5th June 2020, 11:34 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD(Accountancy) after completing MCom?

••• Yes, ✅, you can pursue PHD in accountancy after M.Com.

••• The minimum educational qualification required to apply for PhD is master's degree with at least 55% marks.

Entrance Exam:

•UGC NET

• SLET
5th June 2020, 05:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study PhD ( Accountancy ) after completing M.Com:-

Minimum 55% is required to get admission in a PhD course. After completing masters degree you can apply for a PhD. You need to clear some entrance exam for PhD. You can get admission for PhD entrance exam is UGC NET / SLET/ or the exam conducted by the respective University.
6th June 2020, 03:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to study PhD in Accountancy is a candidate must have passed MCom in Accountancy or MPhil degree in Accountancy with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of entrance test such as PET (PhD Entrance Test), NET (National Eligibility Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?