9th December 2022, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How can we do PhD after MA through CSIR SRF NET?

Sir I'm a M.A student and I want to do Ph.D. Can I do directly PhD after MA or I have to do CSIR SRF NET. Please help me out. Please give me solution on my email id [email protected] so plz give me answer and help me sir. I want to do phd after MA in artside

15th December 2022, 06:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we do PhD after MA through CSIR SRF NET?

You must give SRF NET exam to get into Doctorate or Research Associate. Basically the selection is based on research experience and other academic records. So you can apply to CSIR SRF only after Masters degree. Under no circumstances can you apply earlier.
15th December 2022, 09:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we do PhD after MA through CSIR SRF NET?

If you want to do a Ph.D. from a top university then qualifying examinations like UGC NET or CSIR NET or GATE or different universities' admission test is necessary as these examinations help in selecting deserving candidates.

Further, qualifying above examination becomes helpful in getting a government or institute fellowship while pursuing Ph.D. .

One can even get admission in Ph.D. without qualifying any entrance examination by directly getting in touch with professors if he/she has good problem statement and state of purpose for his/her Ph.D. topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?