6th December 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after M.Sc in Microbiology from West Bengal State University? Procedure and required percentage for it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Microbiology and now want to pursue Ph.D. Please tell me how can I do it from West Bengal State University? Procedure and required percentage for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?
  3. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  4. How to do MSc in JNU University? I have completed B.E in west bengal
  5. Entrance examination to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology? Jobs available after M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  6. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  8. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  9. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in microbiology?
  11. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Zoology) in IIT for B.Sc candidate of West Bengal State University?
  12. When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?
  13. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  14. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. PhD (Chemistry) entrance exam notifications in West Bengal
  17. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  18. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
9th December 2016, 02:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after M.Sc in Microbiology from West Bengal State University? Procedure and required percentage for it?

To do the Ph.D course after the completion of your M.Sc course, you must have to appear in the UGC-NET examination. The eligibility criteria for the NET examination is that candidates must have completed their Masters degree in relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Once you qualify in the entrance examination, you can take admission to study the Ph.D course from West Bengal State Universiy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?