6th December 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Applied Economics from University of Calcutta? How many seats are there for this subject?

Hello sir, I have passed MA Applied Economics and want to do Ph.D in same stream from University Of Calcutta. How can I do it from University of Calcutta? How many seats are there for this subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Economics in Calcutta University having secured 54.66% in M.A. from IGNOU?
  2. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  3. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
  4. How can I get admission in University of Calcutta to do PhD after MA Economics? Which topic should I choose? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  9. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  11. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  12. How many seats are available for PhD(Business Economics) in Purvanchal University? Possibility to get stipend?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  15. How to do P.D from outside state? I am doing MSc in Applied Mathematics form Calcutta University
  16. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  18. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?