11th February 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D course after completing M.Com Accounts?

I have done my m.com in accounts now I want to do phd please guide me field for phd and also guide me for distance university becoz I can't do it in regular manner

11th February 2015, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D course after completing M.Com Accounts?

If you want to get admission in a Ph.D program then you must ensure that you have got at least 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University. Hence, if you fulfill this percentage criteria then you can surely apply for admission without any worries.

Admission in mostly based on the entrance exam conducted by the University. If you have got NET/SLET/JRF qualification then you will be exempted from any entrance exam and can apply for admission directly on the basis of that score.

Even a M.Phil degree in relevant discipline will allow you to get admission in Ph.D without any entrance exam. Those with a teaching fellowship or 5 years of professional experience can also apply for direct admission.
19th September 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D course after completing M.Com Accounts?

I dont have 55% marks in m.com so i m eligible or not for the p.hd in accounts? If no, so is there any other way to do p.hd in accounts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?