23rd July 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admision in Post Graduation course of Mass Communication in Kanpur University?

How to get admision in Post Graduation course of Mass Communication in Kanpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
  2. How to get admission in PG in mass communication in Kanpur University? What is the fees?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  4. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  6. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  7. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  8. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  9. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  10. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  11. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  12. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  17. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  18. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
20th October 2016, 06:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admision in Post Graduation course of Mass Communication in Kanpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The admission to the Master of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Kanpur University will be done on the basis of performance of the candidates in the Entrance Examination conducted by the university. The candidates should apply online for the admission to the Master of Journalism and Mass Communication course. The candidates who have completed bachelor degree in Journalism or arts or commerce or science shall be eligible to apply for the course. The details can be seen in the Kanpur University website link also, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?